Wednesday 3 November 2010

MAYA problems :(

Well this an hour's tutorial, yet i've managed to make it last for 7 and....I'm only half way through it!! The problems were endless and I wasted a good hour trying to figure out one specific button that made everything go wrong. I stopped working on it as another problem occured ( of course!!) and no one was around to help me so I just left it like that. Hopefully I'll finish it tomorrow. I am so not looking foward to the next project cause I'll be having bad days with Maya...

1 comment:

  1. Andriana... calm down about the Maya:).I thought I left you with Alan?

    Now what is the problem, I'm sure it has something to do with laying out the UV's. If you can get over your Maya at home phobia open it up and grab a couple of screenshots of the issue.
    Try not to let this become a bugbear.

    ReplyDelete