Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Some progress...

I was in a bit of a dilemma for the ground. At first I added a plane and played around with the sculpt geometry tool to get some sort of sand-blown bumps.
..but that was increasing the file size and wasn't looking realistic enough.

So I added an actual image to make it more interesting.
Sand Tile
Adding the Mental-Ray lighting and vuala! the scene is finally looking more realistic :)

What's left to do is try and make the shadow of the swing look long but simultaneously keep the buildings as visible as possible.

Got the long shadow here but the scene looks dark.

Even longer shadow here but with horrible buildings.

No comments:

Post a Comment