Thursday 24 February 2011

Final Storyboard Progression

These images were taken by a digital camera. I am planning to scan them and work on them a bit in Photoshop. I am pleased I used watercolour in the end cause it really makes the images stand out.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Really nice Andriana, I especially like the faded trail sketches to emphasise the movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank u :) I had no choice to be honest otherwise there would be too many frames to draw :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are looking very promising, Andriana - they're bold and read well - I look forward to the version with all the comedy SFX!

    ReplyDelete