Tuesday 22 February 2011

Shots ready for Storyboarding

These are some rough sketches of my Final Storyboard (Don't panic I am not using THEM as my Final ones, they are just there to help me finalise my storyboard). And to my surprise even though there is no dialogue in my animatic there are a lot more sound effects than I thought.

Here is a list of a few I need to get hold of:

  • Aeroplane propeller/engine
  • Applause/ crowd cheering
  • Flickering flame
  • whooshhhh
  • Thud!
  • bang!
  • Yelling
  • Panting
  • Growling
  • Laughing
  • Wind Blowing
  • Camera Flashing
  • Fireworks


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like the authenticity of these boards, Andriana - they feel like 'thinking out loud' - which, at the early stage, is their precise purpose!

    ReplyDelete