Thursday 10 February 2011

Storyboard development 4



Photobucket
After today's group discussion with Jono, Paul (both of them) and Domantas my story went through changes (again) but I think it's clearer and makes more sense now. It was interesting to hear everyone else's ideas and I am grateful they've all helped me form a descent story.

So this is the story:

Photobucket
An opening scene of a crowded Olympic Stadium.

Photobucket

A plane appears releasing a parachute.
Photobucket
It's an American athlete carrying the Olympic torch. The crowd cheers, to see someone so famous bringing the olympic flame in the stadium with such a remarkable way, and flashing from cameras fill the screen.
Photobucket

Among the rest of the athletes in the stadium a Scottish, geeky sprinter goes green with envy and wishes he was in the American's position.
Photobucket
Furious to be the one lighting up the olympic flame he rushes to take it from him but he first has to through all the sports equipment.
Photobucket
..the hurdels.

Photobucket
..the rings.
Photobucket
....the polevault

Photobucket
...and finally the trampoline!

Photobucket
A bit like that, maybe?
He jumps on him and fights for the torch as soon as he was about to land and light up the flame. The scottsman knowing the American's weaknesses, point out a hair from his perfectly jelled hair sticking out. The American goes crazy and instantly leaves the torch shouting NOOO!
The Scottsman lifts up the torch and laughs maliciously. Suddenly, the wind blows, putting out the torch and lifting up the scottsman's kilt. Everyone gasps and the American faints. The scottsman shocked of what just happens replies: WHOOPS!

I think I know my story now and I am hoping it's going to work out this way. My character designs are not definite  but I am going to work on them more.

No comments:

Post a Comment