Tuesday 8 March 2011

UNIT FIVE- Animation

This is the Unit I was mostly looking forward to. So we basically have to produce a proper one minute animation including the Animatic. But the story won't be any story. It has to be a story based on what we randomly picked up from lucky Blue Box! (Oh yeah!). My character is a Rapacious Refrigerator for which I am feeling very happy about. Here are a few sketches I did for my character. I tried the style with the missing facial features, the one with the eyes and fangs and the Sumo one.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey Andriana - 'sumo fridge' - I laughed. Best to avoid facial features though - they're a bit of a cop-out -at least they can be, if they don't derive from the object itself. Nice drawings though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Phil..Yeah I thought the facial features were too much too.. better stick to the body language of the fridge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its looking good, I think your the first person on this character design stuff.
    Nice =D

    ReplyDelete