Sunday 10 April 2011

EVALUATION OF UNIT 5

This is a bit of a late post but I'll talk about this unit anyway. So, Animation. This unit was the one I was looking forward to from the beginning of the year. Bringing characters to life is what gives me great satisfaction. Suprisingly, when I started working on it, I realised I wasn't as energetic as I thought I would be. I have no idea why. Probably because I could feel the toll from the previous projects. There was so much drawing in this unit (the lightbox was killing me!). Despite the hard work of the process I believe the outcome is totally rewarding. I felt the need of  a big break after this but I think this work will be worth it for a 3 month summer break. For now it's work, and the strength not to get outside and enjoy this lovely current weather. On Friday after the crit, we had a brief talk about the next Unit, Commission. I am already anxious about it. It's basically everything we've been learning for so long in one project. Thankfully, the two extra weeks of the Easter break are included. I am looking forward to work on my last project but simultaneously feel quite anxious about it aswell. Oh well, time will show :) 

1 comment:

  1. you'll be fine - and yes, a rest will do us all a power of good! You lot have been working really hard, but it is showing in your work - which, of course, is the point! :D

    ReplyDelete