Sunday 6 November 2011

@PHIL: Postmodern Essay Proposal


Hey Phil,
I've been thinking of my Essay lately and after I wrote the Scream and Mars Attacks review I thought it would be interesting to write it on Film Spoofs. I thought it should be either based on spoof Horror films themselves like Scary Movie and Scream or just spoofs in general like Mars Attacks. Or it could just be based on parodies. I could go back to Ancient Greece when the first parodies started and then move on to contemporary spoofs, parodies, pastiches etc. Do I have to do base it on something more specific? What do you think? Let me know if what I wrote about isn't clear enough.
Thank you

1 comment:

  1. Spoofs on a specific genre, using at most a couple examples would be best. I wrote my essay about one film, it was enough to get a very good mark...

    The other idea, though valid, sounds a bit broad and perhaps there might be the danger that it ends up being too descriptive.

    ReplyDelete