Wednesday 14 March 2012

Transcription: Animating WIP (Intro scene)

First day of animating today and it already looks like it's going to be a long but rewarding process. My first attempt was not successful but I used my keyframes properly on the second and it looks  a lot better. It still needs a lot of work but I guess it is a good start. So a few pin points Alan gave me in terms of animating characters are:

-Always use key frames. It will make your animation more precise and easier to work on.
- Start from the root of the action (which is the torso in this case) and work outwards moving to the limbs.
- Choose a direction to work on. For instance work from the top of the body and move downwards.
- Use 'opposites' to make the animation more fluid. For example, when working on keyframes, try and move the spine the opposite direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment