Friday, 20 May 2011

1st Scene to Work on After All the Maya Trouble

Today has been a very frustrating day as I discovered that the Uni computers currepted the scene I was working on for the lpast week. But thank God, I managed to render the whole scene last night to test it out and this video is the only evidence I've got of all my work. I was planning to tweak the lighting and the timing on this scene but having lost the file I have no choice but to work with this one. I can do a few adjustments to it in After Effects but that's just about it.

Lesson of the Day: Back up your work in more than three places. Do not trust Uni computers for storage!


  1. *Do not trust computers - full stop!*

  2. And do not panic.... any additions to the scene are more than achievable in AE.