Sunday 8 January 2012

Narrative: Mother Progress (Legs, Feet, Spine, Head, Final Grouping and Controls)

It's been a long journey, but she is getting there. I had to go back to the tutorials over and over again and even put new joints in her legs which were not working correctly. There are still a few problems that need to be fixed like the skinning on the legs, the eyes that are not parented to the head properly and her thumbs (which do not work in the connection editor just like Tracy's). But I can say that I can finally move on to her face.
I am going to try and complete her before moving on to Tracy (fingers crossed) >_<




2 comments:

  1. Well done, Andi - just remember the 'legacy' aspect of this challenging time; everything that you're learning (by mistakes, by overcoming them) is adding to your experience, and experience is 'the point' of being on the planet and trying new things. Try and see this period as a time of intense learning - painful, stressful, invaluable :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing nice information .I have been looking information on the animation.This discussion has solve my concern to a great extent.I am very grateful..

    animation institute in Chandigarh

    ReplyDelete