Monday 29 November 2010

EVALUATION OF UNIT 2

Well, Unit 2 ended and it was a lot more stressful than the previous one. The work was so much more and I thought I wouldn't be able to finish all the tasks on time. I've learnt a lot more about Photoshop in this Unit and enhanced my skills in digital painting. Combining traditional methods with digital painting was a great risk but the outcome was finally good. The written assignment seemed a bit easier to me this time as I kind of knew what my tutor expected from me.Another thing I've learnt from this Unit is that when it comes to a big list of expectations, time management is vital. All in all, apart from stressful, this Unit was a great lesson to me. A Second Year student told me that each Unit will seem a lot more difficult from the previous ones, but looking back the previous ones will seem easier from the next ones. So basically it's going to be a very tense year. I am anxious and both excited about it. Time to move to Unit 3.. (ouch!! ) n (>_<)

1 comment:

  1. Question: How do you eat an elephant?
    Answer: Slice by slice...

    ReplyDelete