Monday 31 January 2011

Research Part 1

When thinking of my 3 components, a lot of different exciting stories came up but I was also wondering of the various possibilities of the components. Like my setting for instance, the plane. What kind of plane could that be?
 Plane
1) A modern aeroplane
2) A toy plane (or remote control plane?)
3) A military plane
4) A paper plane
5) An old plane in a museum?
6) Inside or outside an aeroplane?










Burglar

I've been working on different character designs for the burglar. It's been fun using my own cartoony style but I might experiment with more styles to explore my abilities in this area.



Also, don't know if this is allowed but what if the burglar was an animal like a raccoon or a rat?

 

Trampoline

Tramploline with straps.

Floating Trampoline

Regular Trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment