Friday 5 August 2011

Drawing Lessons' Work Part 1

After getting rid of my driving lessons I decided to make the most of this free time and be productive. I found out there was a small painting and drawing studio not too far away from where I live so I went there and asked to do the basics of drawing and painting for the rest of summer. So for a start I've been doing shading and lighting along with volume in drawing. What I am really looking forward to is to start using colour which I am finding a bit 'scary' to use. I am sure this will help me out with my future drawing n photoshop and certainly give me a boost to continue doing uni work for the rest of the month :)






4 comments:

  1. Wow! This is lovely Andriana! I especially love the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) It's only the basics for now. I Can't wait tO get all messy with paint ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Molly the Vase is fantastic, although I like your use of shading on the torso!!

    ReplyDelete