Friday 31 August 2012

Personal Branding Experimentation

For a while now, I've been thinking about my personal branding. Moving into my final year means that I have to start promoting myself and my work since I will hopefully be getting in touch with important people from the industry.
I started with working on my logo after Phil advised me to use one of Megan's thumbnails as part of it. I wanted to keep it bold and easy to remember with my own signature on it. Out of these designs I prefer the last which could work nicely like a watermark. Any feedback would be much appreciated :)



4 comments:

  1. Hey Andi - personally, I don't think it needs the 'disc' behind the little girl thumbnail - try it without, and with 'digital artist' written in a lowercase version of your hand-writing - i.e. smaller, and all in lower case letters; there is a strong relationship between the lines of Megan and the lines of your handwriting and I think the inclusion of the disc is interfering with that. Try a few versions with no disc, but experimenting with placement of text and image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike. I've just finished my own branding project. :)

    ReplyDelete