Monday 7 February 2011

Possible Burglar Character #3

Since my burglar character has completely changed thanks to the story I am now going for something like a big muscular character yet a clumsy one. My inspiration this time was Kronk  from The Emperor's New Groove and Jonny Bravo. They are both exercise and looking good freaks but are not as bright. So this character is a combination between a burglar and an athlete who is trying to take over someone else's fame and glory.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, love the facial expressions

    btw loving the new blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK U! :)they are a bit too jonny bravo and a bit too kronk tho. I need to do a few changes..
    Oh and thanks for the blog design. I loved the idea of a blog made out of 'real materials' ^^

    ReplyDelete